Horizon Forbidden West: Patch 1.08 Fix Further Quests and Graphics
Horizon Forbidden West has been outside for several weeks, but Guerrilla continues to work with high pressure to eradicate the remaining technical difficulties. Now, with Patch 1.08, there is another update that fixes some quests, fix graphics problems and much more. Performance and stability should also be improved and here you will find the patch notes.
- Horizon Forbidden West: Update to version 1.08 brings Quest fixes and more
- Here you will find the patch notes to update 1.08 in the English-language original:
Horizon Forbidden West: Update to version 1.08 brings Quest fixes and more
Since 18 February, Fans Aloys can play new adventure Horizon Forbidden West. Just as long as some of them are already beating with smaller bugs and problem. They will gradually be resolved by Developer Studio Guerrilla. Now the latest patch with version number 1.08 is there.
This is in it: As already when updating to version 1.07, the quests are also in the foreground at 1.08. Both at major missions as well as in side quests, there should now be significantly fewer bugs that prevent you from the progress or lead to unintentional results. Incidentally, here you will find an overview of all main quests:
Horizon Forbidden West:
All major missions of the campaign at a glance
Weapons and enemy balancing? A small point lets us keep us, but unfortunately there is no further information. Balancing changes have been made to both weapons and enemies. Which weapons and enemies that are and what exactly changes, but unfortunately remains unclear.
In addition, with patch 1.08, there are also some fixes that turn around world activities such as the Gauntlet Run or the correct ads of icons on the map. Performance, stability, display errors in the HUD and the graphics were also properly screwed. There are several other smaller bugfixes (via: Guerrilla).
Horizon Forbidden West was already an absolute force before the patches:
Here you will find the patch notes to update 1.08 in the English-language original:
We Are Currently Looking Into Several Issues Reported By The Community. Please note that thesues Are not yet fixed in this patch, but our teams are investigating them with high priority.
- The Team Are Continuing to Investigate and Tweak The Reported Graphical Issues Regarding Shimmering, Sharpening and Screen Surement.
- Some Players Have Reported Multiple Issues with Various Types of Traversal After The Player Fast Travels to Any Campfire While Gliding Inside of a Tornado.
- Some Players Have Reported to Issue With Receiving The Reward After Completing The Black Box Collectibles Activity.
Fixes and Improvements
- Fixed to Issue in Main Quest ‘To the Brink’ Where Using Silent Strike on a Quest-Specific Bristleback Would Teleport The Player to Chainscrape.
- Fixed to Issue in Main Quest ‘The Dying Lands’ Where Varl and Zo Would Sometimes Idle Outside of Plainsong and Block Progression.
- Fixed to Issue in Main Quest ‘The Dying Lands’ Where Aloy’s Companions Toold Not Lead The Way After Restarting from A Specific Save.
- Fixed to Issue in Main Quest ‘The Broken Sky’ Where Reloading a Certain Save Could Sometimes Disable Fast Travel Unintentionally.
- Fixed to Issue in Main Quest ‘Cradle of Echoes’ Where Loading a Save Created on the Previous Patch Would Cause ALOY TO BE STUCK IN THE BASE.
- Fixed to Issue in Main Quest ‘Thebes’ Where Aloy’s Breathing Sounds Were Playing During A Cinematic Sequence.
- Fixed to Issue in Main Quest ‘All That Remains’ Where Restarting from A Certain Save Would Cause Aloy to Spawn in the Base and Unable To Leave.
- Fixed to Issue in Side Quest ‘The Bristlebacks’ Where Ulvund did not get the Memo and Stuck Around in Chainscrape After the Quest.
- Fixed to Issue in Side Quest ‘What’s Lost’ Where Koallo Would Sometimes Become Unresponsive When Reloading from A Specific Save.
- Fixed to Issue in Side Quest ‘Blood for Blood’ Where Kavvoh and Arokkeh Could not be interacted with in Specific Circumstances, Blocking Progression.
- Fixed to Issue in Side Quest ‘Forbidden Legacy’ Where Fast Traveling During The Slide Fang Encounter Would Cause The Machine to NOT Respawn, Thus Blocking Progression.
- Fixed to Issue in Side Quest ‘The Roots That Bind’ Where the Quest Objective “go to the drumroot” would not complete after damaging the Widemaws from A Large Distance.
- Fixed to Issue in Errand Quest ‘Call and Response’ Where Killing the Enemies Before Receiving The Objective To Do So Could Block Progression.
- Fixed an issue in Gauntlet Run, where passing the finish line in last place would result in a win in specific circumstances.
- Fixed several issues with specific Firegleam and Metal Flower icons not being displayed on the map.
- Fixed an issue where Firegleam icons would not be correctly removed from the map once the related activity was completed.
- Fixed an issue where fast travel would be disabled in specific circumstances when loading a save made while playing Machine Strike.
- Fixed an issue where the Machine Strike UI would briefly flicker at the end of a game.
- Fixed an issue where Aloy wouldn’t appear wet anymore after being in water.
- Multiple graphics fixes and improvements in cinematics.
- Multiple visual improvements in shadows and clouds.
- Fixed an issue where Photo Mode controls would be frozen when initiating Photo Mode during a swan dive.
Performance and Stability
- Multiple crash fixes.
- Multiple performance and streaming improvements in cinematics.
- Removed multiple unintentional loading screens and black screens.
- Fixed multiple instances of streaming and visual popping.
- Made several improvements to the NPCs’ movement and animations in settlements.
- Made it easier to tag individual components when using motion aiming and scanning machines.
- When picking up potions or tools that don’t fit in your toolbelt anymore they are now moved to the stash.
- Several balancing changes to weapons and enemies.
- Fixed several instances where Aloy could get stuck in geometry.
- Fixed an issue where the ‘All Machine Types Scanned’ trophy could be easily missed during the final main quest ‘Singularity’.
- Fix for the mount call sometimes causing the flying mount to be spawned in undesirable positions and in rare cases be unreachable.
- Several datapoints that are located in areas that the player could not return to are now automatically unlocked upon the player leaving that space.
- Fixed multiple instances of specific music tracks getting stuck and repeating
Horizon Forbidden West von Guerrilla Games ist für PlayStation 4 und PlayStation 5 erhältlich und konnte im Forbidden West-Test eine beachtliche Wertung von 89 abstauben.
Jetzt ist die Forbidden West-Community gefragt: Was würdet ihr an Waffen und Feinden im Hinblick auf das Balancing gern für Änderungen sehen? Schreibt es uns gerne in die Kommentare.