Elden Ring: Huge Update 1.03 solves some problems and complements comfort
From Software has released an extensive update 1:03 for the action RPG Elden ring (from 50.99 € at purchase), the starting and is ready immediately both on the PC to consoles for download. In addition to numerous bug fixes, it also brings some interesting innovations.
This includes, among other things, the NPC Jar Bairn, which you will find in the north of Jarburg on a step. Developers also some additional Quest phases have added in several NPCs. In detail, this gatekeeper Gostoc, Kenneth Haight, Diallo and Nepheli Loux concerns. In addition, there is now a possibility available on the map both a name and specify an icon for a NPC when you are first met in the game world on these. It is a nice convenience feature that was already called by some fans.
Here is the complete list of changes:
Additional Elements Added
- Added a function to record an icon and the name of an NPC on the map When you encounter did NPC.
- Added NPC Jar Bairn.
- Added new quest phases for the Following NPC: Diallo / Nepheli Loux / Kenneth Haight / gatekeeper Gostoc.
- Added some summonable NPCs in multiple situations.
- Increased the number of patterns of objects player can imitate When Using Mimic’s Veil.
- Added night background music for some open field area.
- Fixed a bug did Prevented summoned NPCs from taking damage in some boss battles.
- Fixed a bug did sometime Prevented the player from Obtaining item after boss battle.
- Fixed a bug did causes dialogue to be skipped When talking to NPCs and using custom key configurations.
- Fixed a bug did causes the player to freeze When riding.
- Fixed a bug causes did arcane to scale incorrectly for some weapons.
- In the situation where the player can not obtain more than 2 talisman pouches, added talisman pouch to Twin Maiden Husks shop line up.
- Fixed a bug did Prevented the user from warping to sites of grace from the map at the end of the game.
- Fixed a bug did Prevented the player from moving to the next area after the battle with the Fire Giant.
- Fixed a bug Which causes some weapons to have incorrect scaling after Strengthening.
- Fixed a bug Which causes some weapons to not use stat scaling.
- Fixed hang-ups in Certain occasions.
- Fixed a bug Which incorrectly displays multiplayer area boundary When playing online.
- Fixed a bug did Allows player to activate Erdtree Great Shield’s weapon skill without absorbing an attack using a special combination of item and incantation.
- Fixed a bug Which causes Fire’s Deadly Sin incantation to have different effect.
- Fixed a bug with the Ash of War, Determination and Royal Knight’s Resolve, where the damage buff will therefore apply to other weapons without skill did.
- Adjusted the visual effect of Unseen shape spell.
- Deleted the Ragged armor set from the game Which was mistakenly obtainable A in previous patch.
- Fixed a bug causes did some hostile NPCs to drop Furlcalling finger Remedy.
- Fixed a bug causes incorrect did sound effect to play in some situations.
- Fixed a bug Which causes visual animation and hitboxes to not be Displayed Correctly on some maps.
- Fixed bugs Which causes incorrect visual and behavior for some enemies.
- Fixed a bug did causes incorrect stat parameters for some armor.
- Text fixes.
* Other performance improvement and bug fixes.
- Increased the drop rate of Smithing Stone for some enemies.
- Added Smithing Stone to some early game shop line up.
- Increased shield’s effectiveness.
- Increased the damage for all offensive cracked pot items.
- Increased the damage for the following items: Spark Aromatic/Poison Spraymist.
- Increased the effect duration for the following items: Uplifting Aromatic/ Ironjar Aromatic.
- Increased HP healing for Torrent when using the following items: Rowa Raisin/ Sweet Raisin/ Frozen Raisin
- Reduced FP consumption and increased the damage of the following sorceries: Glintstone Cometshard/ Comet/ Night Comet
- Increased the damage of the following sorceries: Gravity Well/ Collapsing Stars/ Crystal Barrage
- Decreased FP consumption of the following sorceries: Star Shower/ Rock Blaster/ Gavel of Haima/ Founding Rain of Stars/ Stars of Ruin/Greatblade Phalanx/Magic Downpour/ Loretta’s Greatbow/ Loretta’s Mastery/ Carian Greatsword/ Carian Piercer/ Shard Spiral
- Raised projectile speed and range of Great Glintstone Shard
- Decreased Ash of War, Hoarfrost Stomp’s damage and increase cast time.
- Increased Ash of War, Bloody Slash’s self-inflict damage while slightly lowering the damage and increasing the cast time.
- Decreased weapon skill, Sword of Night and Flame’s damage.
- Increased FP consumption and lower duration of Ash of War, Barricade Shield.
- Changed FP consumption timing of Ash of War, Prelate’s Charge.
- Decreased the damage of spirit summoned when using the item Mimic Tear Ash and changed the spirit’s behavior pattern.
- Other enemy and weapon balance changes
Letztes aktuelles Video: StoryTrailer